Heavy-Duty Swing Sets for Sale
Our swing sets are designed to be many things: eye-catching, full of ways to play, and ultra-strong! Buying a heavy duty swing set means that you can trust that your kids will be completely safe as they swing, slide, and enjoy their new set.
At Adventure World Play Sets, we craft high-quality vinyl swing sets and playsets available for sale across the country. In today’s blog, we’re breaking down the differences that make for true heavy-duty swing sets. Keep reading to discover the traits of the strongest vinyl sets on the market — or check out some of our most popular playset models!See Our Favorites
Key Traits of Our Heavy Duty Playsets
It’s one thing to say you build heavy duty play equipment to earn the trust of safety-conscious parents — but we don’t just say it, we prove it. These are the key safety factors that we build into all of the heavy-duty playsets we produce:
- Weight Rating — This is the number one detail you need to find out when shopping for a heavy-duty playset. The swing beams of our sets are rated to support 2,000 pounds of pressure — spread over multiple swings. This is more weight than you’d ever need a set to be able to hold, but knowing it does provide real peace-of-mind.
Get more details about how much weight our swing sets can hold.
- Strength of Individual Swings — Not only are the beams of our swing sets durable, but the swing seats themselves are built tough, too. After performing in-house tests, we feel confident saying that an individual swing is strong enough to comfortably support a 250-pound adult.
- Heavy-Duty Swing Beams — One of the key reasons our beams are rated at such a high capacity is the heavy-duty way they are built. Our beams are generally twice as thick as the average swing beam, which doubles the durability of our sets.
- Corners are Made with Steel Angles — On some cheap playsets and swing sets, the corners are made with wooden lag screws. This can cause them to break under the pressure of fast-paced, rambunctious play. However, on our sets we use steel brackets to make this potential weak spot ultra-strong.
- Survive the Elements — Even the toughest, heavy-duty playsets can fall apart when undermined by rust, rot, or mold — all of which occur when exposed to the elements. However, all Adventure World Play Sets are sheathed in vinyl, which keeps them 100% weatherproof — and impervious to damage that destroys other sets.
Try Our Rubber Mulch for Added Safety in Heavy-Duty Swing Sets
If you’re looking for a top-of-the-line, heavy-duty swing set, we can assume that like us, you put safety first. If that’s the case, then you’ll want to consider putting our rubber mulch under your swing set for unbeatable fall protection.
Compared to the standard wooden playground mulch, our quality rubber mulch is a safer choice. Compared to wood mulch, our mulch offers superior fall protection and will never give kids splinters. Plus, you can’t deny the style of our five different gorgeous colors — which color coordinate with our sets.
Get the details about why rubber mulch is the best playground material.
Get Prices on Our Heavy-Duty Swing Sets
An eye-catching playset that offers tons of imaginative and high-energy ways to play — that’s why kids love it! The fact that it’s a heavy-duty swing set designed with safety in mind is why you’ll feel so good about it. If you’re ready to get more information about bringing one of these custom sets home, you’re in the right place.
At Adventure World Play Sets, we sell our sets nationwide through a dedicated dealer network. The first step is finding your nearest dealer. Your local dealer will help you select your set, get you a price, and even coordinate the installation. Find your nearest dealer right here — and get started today!